Wednesday, June 15, 2011

June 15, 2011

Hi mom!
Yeah I got them. Sorry! We're only allowed to write emails or letters on p-day and then for only a certain amount of time.Yikes, sounds like she's had a real nasty couple days... Haha! She told me she did that. I was laughing so hard, I didn't think she'd share that. Yeah I got her emails yesterday, sounds like it was pretty rough.
Yumm! I'm so jealous! I could go for a good smoothie.
I'm sorry! I'll be sending letter letters my time is almost up. Only five more minutes! But you'll be getting long letters!
If I left either my black skirt or the white and black paisley one could you sned those? Otherwise I'm good.
I love you mom! Tell everyone hi for me! Also when Mac emails you please send it to me through dear elder so I can send him his letters as well! Love you! Ack! two minutes!
So, big gulps huh?
  
Well, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment