Monday, October 17, 2011

October 17, 2011


Love you! How's everything going for you guys?
 
I'm doing good here and things are going very well in the work.
 
I can' believe that half a year has already gone by, that went by way too fast. I was just writing to Elder Spencer and his request to extend was denied so he'll be home in Dec 15th. He's a little bummed about that, he doesn't want to leave yet. But he's excited to work while he can.
 
Nothing much happened this week really, I'll add more details in a letter to all of you, but you should all go and make a profile on mormon.org. Have you seen the commercials yet? Or the billboards? It's really cool! Go and watch all the videos on there, you'll love them. But especially the ones of Rose, Vance, Allan, Paris, and Cassandra. But they're all soooooooo good! Go do it!
 
We went knocking on doors alot this week, but over all it was quiet.
 
Well I've got some pictures for you all! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment