Friday, July 8, 2011

June 22, 2011

Hi mom! I'm sending most of the info for the week in a letter letter but I wanted to say hi as well!
 
Things are going well here! Thanks for grabbing my meds, I was actually going to ask you about that. Oh and I think I mistyped last week. I meant my black skirt and black and white skirt. I~m good on socks and other things but if you could get those, my meds and if you could find me a slip that would be awesome! A dress slip with straps and that's really long, like almost ankle length. I have one but it's not long enough. It's great for my skirts buit just doesn't work that well with my white dress. It's weird, you'd think they'd sell some here but they don't.
 
As afr as Mac goes he's supposed to be sending it to your tnjwatson one.
 
You'll do just fine with this surgery, the doctor is a really good one and you'll feel soooooooooooo much better after this! I love you mom!
 
Hna. Watson
 
PS Boy have I got some fun stories for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment