Friday, July 8, 2011

June 29, 2011

Hola mamita!
 
Thanks for writing me and for sending me that fun box of treats! Yum! Between you and grandma I'm the envy of my room! Thank you so much for getting that for me and for the slip as well! No rush on it, I'll be here for another month. I leave on July 26. Oh guess what mom! The newly called mission presidents and their wives were here last week! We had apostles and the prophet walking around all week! How cool is that?! And we got to have Elder Bednar speak to us, wow! I also, because I'm getting a new mission president a few weeks before I go, got to meet my mission pres and his wife and son! Their son is going to finish high school in Arizona and so they brought him to meet us. They're awesome! I'll send you some pictures soon but I have something fun to share with you! They've started a blog for my mission and will start adding to it next week sometime so you can check in on me. Oh and apparently my pres. works for the Deseret Star newspaper and did a little digging on us new missionaries and found your blog, so he's been following it.
 
Well I'm almost out of time. I'll send you a letter soon and you should be getting something in the mail soon! I love you mom, thank you for being a wonderful example and mother to me.
 
Oh and here's the blog info:
 
Te amo!
Your Hermana Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment