Saturday, February 11, 2012

January 10, 2012


Hi mom!
 
Hope you've had a good week and things are going well at work! i'm sure they are and i'm sure you're doing awesome as the manager :)
 
This has been a crazy week! My companion Hermana Wells, just finished her mission. She goes home today. This last week was hard on her and she was a little bit cranky and kind of went a little crazy, but that just what happens when you get ready to go I think. We had two trunkies in the apartment so it was really fun :) I enjoyed being with her for these few weeks and I really learned a lot from her. (Mostly to pick up all the pennies I see while tracting, she bought a pair of Mexican heels with what she’d found over her mission!) And it was a little harder companionship that my last but it was good.

It was funny, on Sunday she told everyone that she was leaving and when she told Felix, the man we’re teaching, he was really sad about it but gave her some life advice and then tried to give her a hug, which she dodge out of as best she could. He was really confused and we just tried to explain that as Sister we can’t hug guys.

In a few week we’re going to have ward conference and the Bishop wants a choir. Ay ay ay….. I love Mexicans, but they CANNOT sing. It is a horrible sight to behold. They love it, they just can’t. They even say, “That’s a white people thing.” So the Hermana came up to me and was like, “You going to help me right?” so I ended up taking all the guys and spent an half hour teaching them. They improved a lot! But we still need to break the bass’s of the habit of singing the girls part. It was really fun though.

Right now I’m with Sister Jewkes, one of the English Sisters, until we get our new companions tomorrow. We pretty much know who my comp is, you just need to ask around a little for who’s training and you can pretty well figure it out. But that pretty much it for the week.

Love you all!

Hermana Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment