Saturday, February 11, 2012

January 17, 2012


Hi mom!
 
Haha, dad said the same thing.
 
Tell me about it! It went by way too fast! Dad says I'm the next to return in our ward, weird! Crazy to think it'll be a year so soon!
 
Dad works really hard, good thing he's got a great family to love and support him and help him out where they can. Help him get his homework done! It's weird being the one in charge huh? Suddenly you can't fall back on soemone else, you have to come up with the answers. That was probably the scariest part of Kigueta being moved, because then I was in charge of the area and had to handle all the big problems. One day you two will do that, but not till you're done with all your work ;)
 
Awww poor things... I feel their pain. But hey they'll get so fat off of treats that they won't even remember the shots.
 
Wow that's great!
 
Actually I'm not sure, I haven't heard from him at all since he came home. I sent him some letters but I'm wondering if they got lost, wrong address, or he just didn't answer. He doesn't have email so I can't get in touch with him.
 
I'm good with money, I'm still working through christmas stuff :) Thanks for all you guys do for me!
 
So! Exciting week! My companion Hna Wells went home and my new comp is Hna Graves from Texas. We're getting along really well and loving the work! I do love it, there really is nothing better to do than this. We've been teaching this man named Felix for a few weeks now and ran into a small problem. He wanted to be baptised but the sunday after when we planned it he couldn't get off from work. We had two options, wait for a few weeks, or do it the next day. He prayed about it and we talked and after we started planning the baptism! He's made amazing progress in his life these few weeks and is a new person! He has so many questions and really studies things out. Actually he wants to come up to Utah in a few weeks for a vaction and see temple square and other sites. When he does you should all go say hi, he's a really cool guy. He was asking us last night when he can go into the temple. We found a girl this week that is amazing! She was really interested to read the book of mormon and has declared that if she wants to not be confused anymore she needs to read it and ask god. And she'll do it!
 
I've started running in the mornings now and finally found my runners high! I love it! Really never thought it'd be something i'd enjoy doing but I do. It's good too since all the hermanas love having us over for dinner so we get fed a lot here!
 
Well I love you all! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment